Jumat, 18 November 2011

Hey! start to posting again :D

hey hello thereeeee :D 
it was almost 2 years i didnt post in my blog, yeah.. im busy with school bcause next year i will get college -___-

now, im the third grade in senior high school:)
this is my new story !
--> when i was at 2 grade class, i dont have a friend in the class! do u know why?
cause I DONT KNOW too , lol
you know, at the class, there was a monster that always disturb me. he is not handsome and annoying! uhhh
he like to mock me arrrrgh!
 but, im very happy now in the 3 grade bcause i have new friends, new class and new world!!!
now, in the new class, i sit alone, and there is no monster disturb me \(*v*)/
 i am happy to sit alone, although i know they were sorry for me 
thats okay everybody:);):)
have a friends like all of you, i'm so happy
i like people who just opened my eyes and say ;
'wow!! are you all the angle's that God sent to me?'

i'm sorry i just can post this, i will continue next day, byeeeee

1 komentar: